Going through a rough patch? Here are 10 reasons you still feel lonely.
1. You’re basing your worth off the opinions of others.
2. You’re waiting for other people to make you feel better.
3. You’re hoping a relationship will fix your problems.
4. You haven’t learned how to love and value yourself.
5. You have yet to forgive yourself of your past mistakes.
6. You have never learned to share how you’re truly feeling.
7. You’re spending too much time thinking about your failures.
8. You’re convinced that your life has no purpose.
9. You haven’t learned to let go of the past and embrace God’s grace.
10. You are allowing your emotions to control major life decisions.
Between the ages of 13-18, I dealt with severe depression and anxiety. Although those were some of the darkest years of my life, I learned that these 10 reasons were honest attributes to why I continued to feel lonely in my time of need. I hope these help you or someone you know.