1 Timothy paints a wonderful picture of leadership as it pertains to the life of a Christian. If any of us aspire to lead others, (which we all should) we must take the contents of 1 Timothy to heart and evaluating our lives from the inside out. I think we should do the same for our social media posts.
What does your social media say about you?
1) Are your posts above reproach? (1 Timothy 3:2)
2) Are your posts non-violent and not arrogantly confrontational? (1 Timothy 3:3)
3) Are your posts managed well, and full of respect? (1 Timothy 3:4)
4) Are your posts put above time with God, or your family? (1 Timothy 3:5)
5) Are your posts non arrogant? (1 Timothy 3:6)
6) Are your posts respected, and do they portray a good name? (1 Timothy 3:7)
7) Are your posts sincere? (1 Timothy 3:8)
8) Are your posts reflecting your faith in Gods truth? (1 Timothy 3:9)
Ask yourself these questions and evaluate your social posts. Why? Because out of the abundance of the heart a man posts. (Luke 6:45)
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below.