1 Timothy paints a wonderful picture of leadership as it pertains to the life of a Christian. That if any of us aspire to lead others, (which we all should) we must take the contents of 1 Timothy to heart and evaluate our lives from the inside out. And in today’s day and age, I think we should do the same in regards to our social platforms as well.
What do your social platforms say about you?
1) Are your posts above reproach? (1 Timothy 3:2)
2) Are your posts non-violent and not arrogantly confrontational? (1 Timothy 3:3)
3) Are your posts managed well, and full of respect? (1 Timothy 3:4)
4) Is your time spent on social media put above your time with God, or your family? (1 Timothy 3:5)
5) Are your posts arrogant? (1 Timothy 3:6)
6) Are your posts respectful, and do they portray a good name? (1 Timothy 3:7)
7) Are your posts sincere? (1 Timothy 3:8)
8) Are your posts reflecting your faith in Gods truth? (1 Timothy 3:9)
Ask yourself these questions and evaluate your social posts. Why? Because out of the abundance of the heart a man tweets. (Luke 6:45)
What are your thoughts? Leave a comment below.