Here are 20 things people over 20 should stop doing. And believe me, I’ve been guilty of most of them.
1. Playing video games instead of looking for a job.
Video games can be extremely fun, but those games can sure take up a lot of valuable time that could be spent on more important areas of life. There is nothing wrong with playing them, as long as you balance the time needed for school, work, and other important aspects of life.
2. Spending money you don’t have.
Credit cards may seem like an easy way to pay for things you really want, but in the long run they could really hurt you if not properly used. Stick to cash, debit, or checks. This may seem old-school, but they will definitely help you manage your money.
3. Using the term “YOLO.”
Simple. Please stop using it.
1. Jesus was not born on December 25th
By the 380s, the Church of Rome was attempting to unite the various areas by using December 25th as the universal day of feasting, and eventually was chosen as the day to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. There is nothing wrong with celebrating Jesus’ birth on December 25th, just make sure you understand this wasn’t his actual day of birth.
1. Are tattoos bad?
2. Will I go to hell for having a tattoo?
3. Can I have tattoos and still be a Christian?
4. Are there such thing as “Christian Tattoos?”
Tattoos are a widely debated topic among Christian culture. And regardless of your denominational viewpoint, I think this topic is something we all need to come together to discuss in a clear and loving manner.
Here are 5 things Jesus can teach you about your future spouse:
- Any person who deserves to marry you should honor and respect your purity. Although everyone has made mistakes, purity before marriage is an important aspect of anyone who is looking to have a relationship that honors Jesus. Purity paves the way to intimacy.