1. Are tattoos bad?
2. Will I go to hell for having a tattoo?
3. Can I have tattoos and still be a Christian?
4. Are there such thing as “Christian Tattoos?”
Tattoos are a widely debated topic among Christian culture. And regardless of your denominational viewpoint, I think this topic is something we all need to come together to discuss in a clear and loving manner.
Here are 5 things Jesus can teach you about your future spouse:
- Any person who deserves to marry you should honor and respect your purity. Although everyone has made mistakes, purity before marriage is an important aspect of anyone who is looking to have a relationship that honors Jesus. Purity paves the way to intimacy.
Ever question whether or not you are good enough to be a Christian, or holy enough to be loved by God? Well, here are 4 things God won’t hold against you.
1. Your Past
- Relax, you have already been forgiven. When it comes to a relationship with Jesus, don’t ever expect to run into resentment from Christ himself. Your past has been forgiven, and the future looks bright for all those willing to walk in the light of His presence. Jesus will forgive you of your past, even if you have yet to forgive yourself.
In response to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show (which my wife and I did not watch), here are 10 things you need to know about a woman’s worth. Your worth is not found in the shape of your body.
“It is important for our daughters and sons to see women and men as different, but equally valued members of society. The measure of a person’s worth has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with character.” -Terry Rosenberg