1. You think a relationship will make you feel better.
Whatever problems you have going on in life, I guarantee that getting yourself into a relationship won’t fix all of them. Sure, you might find some short-term peace, but a relationship alone isn’t going to make you feel any better. Respect someone enough to not use them as a solution for your hardships. (Matthew 11:28)
Continue reading “4 Reasons You Aren’t Ready For A Relationship” »
Sometimes stuff hits the fan, and life is no longer the perfect picture we’d all hope it to be. And although our faith in Christ does bring us a new found purpose and destiny, this is not to say that things aren’t ever going to be tough. No matter what you are going through, God is still good, all powerful, all knowing, and all comforting.
Continue reading “God Is Good Even When Our Circumstances Are Bad” »
Jesus said a lot of things throughout the Bible, but there are also a lot of things he didn’t. Here are 8 things Jesus never said.
Continue reading “8 Things Jesus Never Said” »
- Is there really a God?
- Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- Was Jesus really born of a virgin?
- Do I have a purpose in life?
- Can I rely on what the Bible says?
- Is God the same person as Jesus Christ?
- Can God really use someone like me?
Continue reading “Why Does God Allow Pain And Suffering?” »