I’ve been married about two weeks now, and I figured I would do a post highlighting the already important aspects I’ve learned about marriage, my wife, and our relationship. Believe me, I am no expert but I think these three points will definitely have an impact on your life.
Archives For Devotion
All throughout scripture, we see Jesus using broken people to share Hope to a broken world. He didn’t use the popular, rich or successful, but rather the, poor, broken and faithful.
It doesn’t matter where you’ve been, what you’ve done, or who you use to be. God can use all people for the good of His will.
The other day I was studying at a local coffee shop, when two people sat down beside me and proceeded to engage in a job interview. Their conversation began to catch my attention, but all I could pick up was that the job had something to do with pharmaceutical sales. But I guess that’s besides the point.
Not only was the guy who was interviewing wearing ripped jeans, sandals and a tank top, but he was texting on his phone nearly half of the interview.
Ever have those weeks/months where:
1. You don’t ever want to get out of bed?
2. Your get overly emotional about anything and everything?
3. Your insecurities flare up over small and minuscule issues?
4. You feel like everyone around you is secretly planning a plot against you?
Yup, me to.
1. “Your past is too dark for God to love you.”
2. “You’ve failed too many times for God to forgive you.”
3. “You aren’t good enough to be a Christian, or go to Church.”
These are the lies that satan want’s you to believe.
I can only the imagine the intensity and curiosity of Moses as he approached the burning bush in Exodus chapter 3. All throughout scripture we see people encountering God in the most unfathomable ways, but I believe this is one of those defining moments that truly showcases how mysterious and relentless God is when trying to reach His people.
1. Do you have a burning bush experience?
2. How did you encounter the presence of God?